Welcome to SeniorNet Nelson
SeniorNet is a community training network that supports and motivates people aged over 50 to use and enjoy technology in their everyday lives. We provide easy and affordable computer lessons at all levels. Courses are run from February to November, with two-hour sessions at 9.30am, 12 noon and 2.30pm from Monday to Friday. Click here to view our Timetable.
We are closed for the summer break until Tuesday 3rd February 2015.
- We have Microsoft Windows PCs and Apple Macintosh computers for your use - or you can bring your own.
- We can help you with many different devices, including Android, iPads, Linux, Smart Phones, Digital Cameras.
- We are staffed by volunteers who are also over 50 years old.
- We provide a comfortable learning environment and affordable easy lessons.
- We teach basic skills for completely inexperienced computer users in a fun way.
- We offer training and special learning groups for novices and the experienced.
- We have more than 600 members who enjoy our services and fellowship.
Click here for advice on how to plan your courses.
Please refer to the notice in "The Leader" on the second Thursday of the month for details.
Club Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 2 p.m. There is no charge, and visitors are welcome.
The next meeting is on Wednesday 18th February 2015 at 2pm
We are closed for the summer break.
We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Federation of N.Z. SeniorNet Societies Inc.