Welcome to SeniorNet Nelson
SeniorNet is a community training network that supports and motivates people aged over 50 to use and enjoy computers and other technology in their everyday lives. We provide easy and affordable lessons at all levels.Courses are held on weekdays from February to November each year.
- Use our Microsoft Windows PCs or Apple Macintosh computers - or you can bring your own.
- We help with many other devices, including Android Tablets and Smartphones, iPads, iPhones and Digital Cameras.
- All our tutors are volunteers who are also over 50 years old.
- Enjoy affordable easy lessons in a comfortable learning environment.
- Start learning at any level - from keyboard and basic skills for completely new computer users to special learning groups for the experienced.
Club Meetings are held in the Hall at Pioneer Park, 11 Hastings St, Nelson, on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 2 pm.
Meetings are free, and visitors are welcome - just arrive at the Hall at the front of the building. There is always something interesting to hear about; either from SeniorNet Members or a guest speaker. Topics are to do with technology and how to take advantage of it. You will also hear about what is coming up in the way of Courses and Interest Group activities. There will be time for questions - bring them along. You are welcome to stay afterward for a cup of tea.
Please refer to the notice in "The Leader" on the second Thursday of the month for details of meetings.
The next meeting is on Wednesday 15th June, 2016 at 2pm
The meeting will begin with the Annual General Meeting and election of Officers.