Welcome to SeniorNet Nelson
SeniorNet is a community training network that supports and motivates people aged over 50 to use and enjoy technology in their everyday lives. We provide easy and affordable computer lessons at all levels. Courses are run during the week from February to November each year. Two-hour sessions begin at 9.30am, 12 noon or 2.30pm.
- There are Microsoft Windows PCs and Apple Macintosh computers for you to use - or you can bring your own.
- We can also help with many other devices, including Android Tablets and Smartphones, iPads, iPhones and Digital Cameras.
- All our tutors are volunteers who are also over 50 years old.
- You can enjoy affordable easy lessons in a comfortable learning environment.
- You can start learning at any level - from Keyboard and basic skills for completely new computer users to special learning groups for the experienced..
Please refer to the notice in "The Leader" on the second Thursday of the month for details.Club Meetings are held in the Hall at the front of the building on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 2 p.m. There is no charge, and visitors are welcome.
The next meeting is on Wednesday 17th February, 2016 at 2pm
The meeting will begin with a very short Special General Meeting to make a minor amendment to the constitution, as notified to members.
We are delighted to welcome Nicola Harwood, Team Leader Information Services at Nelson Public Library.
Nicola will give us information about the amazing online resources that Library Members can access - if they know how - lots of great free reading and access to databases and research material. Don't miss this opportunity to hear an excellent speaker. This is a free meeting and guests are welcome.
- Last Updated: 08 February 2016